The new car "chip shortage" has created an opportunity for consumers to fight back. The lack of computer chips forced the prices of new cars up and supply of used cars down! New car payments have increased by $300-500 per month. Making the Demand for used cars is higher than it’s ever been.
So FIGHT BACK!!
It’s time to take advantage of the market and get the most out of your vehicle.
"Where To Find The Best Offers for Your Vehicle".
It covers more than just "Where The Best Offers Are?"
In an effort too, make it easier for customers that are wanting to sell their vehicle, BBC Mobile Buying Service will go to the customer's home, office, or place of choice to complete the transaction. BBC Motorsports has been buying cars from the public for many years, but many times the customer's schedules make it difficult for them to coordinate the time to drive to the showroom to complete the transaction. The new Mobile Buying Service will make it more convenient for these situations. Call or Text BBC Auto Buying Service at 214-905-6100 and ask to speak to a buyer. The buyer will discuss vehicle details and transaction process before coordinating a schedule between Mobile Buying Service and customer.
1. If you have a clear title, BBC Auto /Mobile Buying Service will pay you for the vehicle on the spot.
2. If you have a lien that is less than the transaction price, BBC Auto Buying Service, will pay your lender in full (10-day payoff is needed) and pay you the equity difference on the spot.
3. If you have a lien that is greater than transaction price, BBC Auto Buying Service Dallas, TX. will pay your lender in full (10-day payoff is needed) and you will pay BBC Motorsports the inequity difference.
4. All paperwork is provided by the BBC Auto Buying Service, making it simple and hassle free for the customer.
Complete the above form and Submit.
* Include vehicle's VIN and mileage in comments section.
* A representative will contact you via text or phone, whichever you preface, and will ask you for additional options, overall condition, and may request a few photos if needed.
By Phone or Text (214-905-6100)
Items are necessary- The others are helpful.